MORE American Hospitality, LLC has been involved with numerous hospitality industry and music industry icons over the past several years. Ownership, development and management has included: Fontanel in Nashville, TN, the Deadwood Mountain Grand in Deadwood South Dakota, the Holiday Inn in Big Rapids, MI and start-up of John Rich’s Redneck Riviera on Broadway in downtown Nashville, TN. MORE American Hospitality is also the parent company of MAH Group which provides an amazing opportunity to hospitality industry owners and operators to save credit card processing fees through the “Discount for Cash” platform.
Bob Ekman is the CEO. Bob has over 37 years of hospitality industry experience including 10 with Marriott Corporation…mostly in hotel and resort sales and marketing, over 3 years and President of The Bricton Group out of Chicago, close to 20 years in franchise sales and development with InterContinental Hotels Group with the last four as Vice President of Franchise Sales & Development for North America based out of Chicago with offices in Atlanta.
Ekman has been involved with over 2,700 new franchise deals with IHG working directly with developers on site selection, budgeting, contractor selection, the bidding process, construction, sales and marketing, pre-opening and opening.
- Has also developed a free standing $2M Cajun cuisine restaurant.
- Is co-founder of two multi-faceted hotel management and developments companies, The Bricton Group out of Chicago and MORE American Hospitality out of Nashville.
- Has owned and/or managed the following since 2015…
- Fontanel – Nashville, TN…which includes a 33,000 SF log home once owned by country music legend, Barbara Mandrell called The Mansion at Fontanel, a 6,000 person outdoor music venue known at The Woods Amphitheater, the #1 Trip Advisor rated The Inn at Fontanel, and partnered with other destination businesses including: Vintage Creek Boutique, Prichard’s Distillery, Natchez Hills Winery and AdventureWorks Zip Lines.
- The Deadwood Mountain Grand, a Holiday Inn Resort – Deadwood, SD which includes a 98 room Holiday Inn Resort hotel, Six Strong Restaurant, Santana’s Bar and Grill, a 3,000 person indoor The Event Center and the Deadwood Mountain Grand Casino.
- The 118 room Holiday Inn – Big Rapids, MI with a full-service restaurant and bar and over 18,000 SF of flexible function space.
- John Rich’s Redneck Riviera – Las Vegas and Nashville – Handled upfront development, marketing and training plus management of both properties owned by John Rich of the country band “Big $ Rich”.
Ekman owns 100% of MORE American Hospitality and MAH Group both out of Nashville, TN.